Tuesday, February 19, 2013

Movie Review - Rocky Horror Picture Show

Today is "Rocky Horror Picture Show"

This cult classic horror film stars Tim Curry, Susan Sarandon and Meatloaf

The story starts out with a castle. Takes place in the castle and pretty much stays in the castle. It was disturbing (I'm going by memory here, folks) for in a coffin a rather large man (Meatloaf) was lying there as if dead. As a matter of fact, I think he was dead! Then there was this other guy who was built to be Tim Curry's lover. Then there was a song and dance number about time warps and even more dancing! Then there was another flash of lightning, everything went dark and the end titles were just something that made me wish I could see the silhouettes of Tom Servo, Crow and Mike sitting in the front row, making fun of the guy who kept walking around like a zombie.

This has been my Movie Review. Breaking down and seeking shelter in castles shows desperation.

No comments:

Post a Comment