Monday, September 2, 2019

MST3K Track Of The Moon Beast Menu Ensemble

The Menu
The Episode


(intro music for California Lady) (26:10) (original 19:52)
I'm hung out in Chicago (27:14) (original 20:56)
With a California mind
Lady love and Lord above
These city mountains aren't my kind
Oh I've been wandering in circles
With just a guitar in my hand
Playing all them funky bar rooms
And drinking more than I can stand
California lady, won't you bring your love to me?
California lady, she's the one I wanna see.
My California lady
My California lady
My California lady
(music stops) (28:15) (original 21:58)
And now, from all of us here at Track of the Moon Beast, goodnight. (46:32)

*The menu song draws from the original film {Track of the Moon Beast} but the MST3K timestamps where the song occurs in the episode are included here as well.

From The Shout! Box Set #38 XXXVIII

No comments:

Post a Comment