Thursday, August 1, 2019

MST3K Human Duplicators Menu Ensemble

The Menu
The Episode


Cosmic Agent Kolos, what is your report?
I wish to report to the Intergalactic Council that my carrier has arrived on
station as programmed. (10:51)
I await further orders. (10:58)
The primary objective of your mission to the planet Earth, is to establish a colony.
I understand the importance of the mission. (11:22)
I am not finished.
In the advanced society of the planet...
To aid in your mission is professor Vaughan Thornhammer.
Hammer?
Ham...Hammer?
Heimer, I think it's Heimer.
He is a respected scientist in this society.

I understand, master. (11:35)
If you are discovered, if you should fail...
I will not fail. (11:45)
Yes, but if you should fail...
I will not fail. (11:45)
(sighing) We have to say that for the gallery prism. (?)
In the event of your failure, you will be destroyed.

I understand, master. (11:35)
Okay. Well. Get on over to-through the tele-transporter and we'll take it out.
Vaughan Hamdinger!
Ahh-ahh-ahh! Ahh yes!

Hamdinger, that was it.

The green text indicates that those lines are added in by the menu creators and not in the MST3K episode at all.

From The Shout! Box Set #37 XXXVII

No comments:

Post a Comment